Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sematan Trip, 1-2 May 2009

MiSs PipO reached at Sematan Palm Beach

Group photo at Lundu, IDS Colleagues

Lizard? Biawak?

KNS~ I'm Really God Of Rain. Rain heavily for one hour when I reached Sematan.

Sematan Palm Beach Resort

Kerang


View at the beach

Bicycle for rent

6.30 AM

6.45 AM

7.00 Am

Below this two are my Favourite Pictures on this trip.
Photography and edited by : MiSs PipO
Camera : Canon Ixus

Never feel bored with you watching the same sun at every sunrise

Rain Drops

Oh Gosh~ Condom with leopard pattern? Not look like cucumber too leh~ Weird.

Hebat Si Ketam~ Rumah macam tahi pulak. Ni mesti taktik penyamaran.. Ninja Ketam

Seafood time! Kijang meat, Prawn, Crab, Vege. At that night I also allergy jor..because of the prawn..wahaha.

Chin, Lawrance, Robin and of course me (camera girl) enjoying the food.

Happy Hour

Sim : Wah~ I'm so scared neh~ Lily, Robin~ hold me tight tight

Apalah Sim and Ah Seng boh tiao eh~ See me, jump so bergaya neh~

Shit la~ Either Sim or Robin kick the sand to me. Totally not Chin liao. He's at the back.. =.="'

Everybody was KungFu Fighting~

I'll be your moon~

I can get the stars for you too~

Because "I LOVE YOU"

I guess this must be Lily signature

Adeline Kiew

HiHiHiHi~ BTW what's so funny there? (-.-)?

Siaw Yen aka Sim with me in new jacket (no more red)..keh keh keh

Lily Ting, my Supervisor

Five Big Kids

Ops~ Gang Bang..wahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I oredi told everyone... sunset at Sarawak is the prettiest.... tak payah nak pergi jauh jauh at Bali and waiting the sunset there like an idiot and end up nothing to see.

MiSS_PipO said...

haha! bali reri nth to see o? sarawak tak kalah juga de. nice sunrise at Sematan