Monday, May 25, 2009

Tension, Headache, Anger, Migraine

Last Friday, I was suffered a badly and the most painful migraine in my life. Teramat sakit neh~ Like usual morning working, but felt so down. Tension kot because just end the lecturer visiting on Thurday, boss yang #$%@, homesick, Sister Annie accident, MaMa kena cacar ular, given warning by Ah Reen etc. Friday evening head started pain pain. But I have to go to play badminton because I already promise Ing Hung. So happy to see Lao Mei since after CNY. We double up played 3 sets of double and won every set of it. Lao Mei still damn good in badminton. That's why since primary school, I never win her. 10.00 PM, send Lao Mei back Maktab. That time I can't act strong anymore..hehe. At last I asked Robin drove me to 7-11 to buy active fast Panadol and 100%. Cilaka de, Kuching 7-11 don't have this two things.. memang sial. Then cincai lah, I bought Panadol and 7up Revive. Quick quick went home. Reached the room I straightly lie down with wet clothes. I thought want sleep without took bath liao but I kuatkan semangat ambik tuala dan mandi juga. Aku baring~ exhauted~ Took 2 biscuits and ate the panadol and zzZZZ~~ Next morning I woke up, I saw the sunlight shone into my room. I was glad that I still alive.

The Pity Racket

This is Robin's racket. Usually went for badminton I will use his racket. BUT~~ I broke it~ Sorry Robin =.="' Of course I paid la~ half price. Macam ini punya, last week friday I broke the badminton string first. Then on the same week, Sunday, I terus patahkan raketnya. Pasal? Bukan kerana kehebatanku, pasal aku yang ketensionan ni.. belasah bulu tangkis macam belasah orang, mana tak patah. Haih~ apa dah terjadi padaku ni? I mau balik rumah~~ wuwuwuwu~ I rindu MaMa.

1 comment:

Vesshant Visyan said...

owwhhh..wah kuat ha u..interesting for me..hehe..baru best kuat kuat :P