Tuesday, May 19, 2009

D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D

25 April 2009, 0634
"*** *** **** ** **** ******, **** ** ******?
Well, live life to the fullest. Take Care."

I forgot what I'm forward to everyone but I got a reply from one of my friends. This friend send to me this sms. Erm~ When I saw this reply, at first I was a bit angry. Why? Because actually we are quite close friend. After that, I just let it go. Nothing much I can say about this friend. I actually no need to get angry or act like this. I started pity him/her. He/She don't has time even a second to miss his/her friends. Are his/her friends damn bad, sucks or a nightmare for him/her to miss? What happen if when we all starting working in real industry? Lagilah takde masa untuk cari. Does he/she realize that the "network" is very important to us? Even his/her boss asked him/her to create a Facebook to increase the "network". If he/she think he/she can LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST without friends, then PLEASE PROVE IT TO ME. I sincerly wish him/her good luck. I miss my friends so I SAY IT OUT. This is my way to show how i love my friends. Maybe he/she got his/her own way to show it. Like what he/she said we still don't know him/her well. By the way, no need compare him/her with other people. He's/She's not ME. Take care my busy friend.

We only be given one life, we are so glad that we met up and became friends. No one knows how far the friendship will go. For sure, you wont find the second sepet cina name "Kong Fong Ping".

2 comments:

单眼皮男孩 said...

我很想知道那是一封什么样sms可以让你写了这么长的文章来发泄哈哈。

MiSS_PipO said...

哈哈,就是在上面那个咯。一个大学的好朋友。特地写来讽刺他。