Thursday, May 7, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

From the start I wrote my blog, I never write something serious topic. Most of my posts were about my life activities. Let me write something at least for me… it’s SERIOUS and IMPORTANT issue, which is FRIEND. Look only common topic, right? But for me, it’s means a lot. Besides families, friends are number two. Every people will have different types of friends. So, what types of you, ping? Well, I’ve no comment about it. Let my friends evaluate me.

I always thought, “Friends are not forever, they are only temporarily”. So, I really appreciate every one of my friends. I totally lost contact with my kinder garden friends. Primary school and secondary school only some of them still keep in touch. Susie, Ah Siew and Ah Hee are my “ho ji mui”, even we got group name, F4. Ohya~ each of us also got our own name. Cannot tell in here, is secret…haha. Other is Ah Wei and Mee Ing. If one of them have trouble or problem, no matter what I will help them as much as I can. Friends can be many but really close to you.. hitung sepuluh jari pun tak sampai.

Reached university level. During the orientation, at first I thought I’m very pity. Look around the student, NO CHINESE. Got also banana de (Chinlish). Nasib baik ade Ting Ting, the Kelantan girl. Mostly my friends are Indian and Malay. During that time my intake for IT only among 30 students. The group was small so is easy for us to get close. Of course until now we still close. Now I got my best buddy, Vshan Laling, Rachi, Ah Reen, Mie and etc. Now I’m in Sarawak doing my internship, so seldom hear from them. Vshan Laling and Azmi sometimes will find me. Yang laen? Tak tau. May be they really damn busy or for some of them, friends are nothing. He/She don’t mind because I’m nothing.

I got a lot want to write but donno where to start. Suddenly brain kering kontang ketandusan idea. Ohya~ Mie called me today but I missed it. I called him back. We talked almost half an hour. After 5 minutes, Vshan Laling called me too. Thanks for calling. Huh~ Miss You Guys. Tido~ Esok keja o~

No comments: