Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Industrial Training Internship Visiting

Tomorrow, my Lecturer, Mr Bong Kit Siang will come to evaluate me. He never teach me before but I know him. He's the one who suspect me not the same person in my ID card at exam hall. He even look at my ID card for minutes. Ok..yeah, maybe that picture look prettier..wahaha. I did the slide and shown to Head Design because she requested it. Aduh~ kena kutuk abes abesan~ She said i did it "cincai". I speechless. She is the boss and I only a training.. in other word, kuli. What to do~ I came with semangat berkobar-kobar, but now~ haih~ Never mind, be patient. I COME I LEARN.

Before and After


| I Give Up | I Surrender |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one got ear, and one not :p

-me n only me-

MiSS_PipO said...

u miss one tin oso, one got spec and one not..hihi