Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ahhhh~ Lega Rasenya~

Sharp 8.30 AM, I saw lecturer walking to the door. I was at the living room setting my laptop to projector. Hatiku start kecut. I quickly went to open the door for him. This is the 1st time I'm wearing formal since I worked here. My supervisor not yet reach office. Aku lagi takut. Then, my lecturer said no need to wait and asked me proceed to presentation. Aku pun bla bla bla with my "pingelish" (my own english language). Anyway~ Mr. Bong quite ask a lot of this and that. Robin saw me alone dealing with Mr. Bong. He quickly find Mr. Patrick Wong (Technical Resource Coordinator) came and sit together. At 8.45 AM my supervisor, Lily came. Luckily la luckily~ got them. This like become their discussion jor.. haha. Last, to end this presentation, Mr. Bong excused me a while because he need to discuss with them about my performance. 5 minutes later, Lily called me. Mr. Bong want use my PC to buy air ticket.. =.="' While he online, we started berbual-bual. As I guess, he really from Kuching. Asked I took my breakfast liao ma, usually take lunch at where. From the conversation I just know that I'm the first person among UNITEN student to be evaluate. Damn lucky. Mostly most of student will kena evaluate on June. Later evening he will went to Petrajaya, Kuching to evaluate another student too. The ticket printed out, I passed to him. Dengan hormatnya~ I menghantar Mr.Bong keluar dengan senyuman semanis dan selebar yang I dapat sekian lama berada di opis ni.

For my friends :
  • First, wait for the lecturer call or email.
  • While you get inform by lecturer, see what he/she want you to do. For me, my lecturer asked me to do the slide presentation. Show all the works. The presentation normally take 10 minutes and whole visiting will take 30 minutes.
  • Please ask also what other things they want to see from you.
  • Prepare the D1 form.
  • Make sure the supervisor always by your side.
  • Make sure you really understand about your company.
  • Don't forget to be prepare when he/she ask you to show or explain how you did your works.
I guess this only I can share. The slide of presentation no need too long. Hope this can help you all. All the best.

2 comments:

俪瑾 said...

congratulations...pass ur lp presentation.....keep it up...

MiSS_PipO said...

hoho..still dono yet until i pass up my log book and report..wakaka