Monday, April 19, 2010

Christmas 2009

Yayaya~ I know it is a very super late post but I'm was too busy with the study and project so only now I've time to blog it. Well, every year I will celebrated the Christmas although I'm not a Christian, LoL. Saja-saja bersuka ria di samping mengeratkan lagi hubungan adik-beradik.. wakaka. Erm, the first thing we did is we set up the Christmas tree. Of course having some nice food, hehe. Very simple and it more to family gathering.

Let's took the picture first before set up the Christmas tree

Yeah~ piNg rocker!

Bekerjasama

Done!

Wah~ canteknya~

My brother, Ati & sister Amy
So cute~

Yam Seng dulu sebelum berstimbot


My both sisters just back from Ipoh and they bought Ipoh salted Chicken
Finished whole chicken in 15 minutes only. Hebat!

100% & Coke

Peace. piNg & Ati

Haha~ Keciknya mata

No comments: