Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Day Trip to Malacca - The Journey Begin

After 5 years, I came to Malacca again with my siblings and brother in law. That day was public holiday for Selangor due to Sultan Selangor birthday. Of course I only aim for the FOOD!!! I guess everyone know the Malacca history but if really don't know, please read From 3 text book ya. Very lucky that day was a sunny day~ no raining. Maklumlah I ni budak hujan. Departed form Kajang at noon and reached Melaka after one hour. Quite crowded and all parking was fully parked. Finally, we found the parking and started our mission, "jalan-jalan cari makan"

Itu dia~ Welcome to Malacca

Get attracted to the name of the building, 'Bangunan Madonna'

Theme of the Picture: Stalker..haha.

Somewhere around the Jonker Street

Baba and Nyonya

Moonkitty, MiSs PipO and Amy

Winnie and Eddie

Peace~ Dah sampai~

It is not Malacca Public Holiday so we still to buy the ticket parking

5 hours should be enough~

No comments: