Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally~ My Passport........

My sister, Moonkitty asked me to accompany her to go to Hong Kong at this April and she already bought the ticket during the Chinese New Year. Anyway~ I still don't have the passport..haha. So, during my study week, I went to Jabatan Imigresen at Perhentian Kajang. 8 o'clock I reached the office but, Mak Oi ku~ I was so shocked to look at the loooooong queue. That damn long queue is just to take the queue number only. Apasal panjang barisan aku pon sik tau. Never mind, be patient. You know what, I wait until one and half hour to take my number! My number was 1128 but that time the number only reach 1033! Still 95 persons to go. Haih, so sad that only 3 counters opened. One "kaunter khas" is for disable people, 65 and above people, children below 2 years old. But number of counter has 16, tak kan takde orang nak keja kot. Berkat kesabaran I, at 3.30PM I've done all the procedure but still need to wait for 5 days to process my form because I'm Sarawakian. Really tired. Anyway my passport done on the 1st of April 2010. Good date.

Nombor sekarang 1033 and my number is 1128

Counter Self Service also long queue

Long Queue To Get Number

Full House. Wanna find a seat pun takde

2 Counter on duty only

At last~ buku si merah saya

April Fool

5 comments:

MooNkitty said...

ye ye ye.. boleh travel around the world liao ;)

WiNniE 凤的故事 said...

yaya, can go to cambodia with me....

MiSS_PipO said...

jom, ada murah boleh pi..anytime. hehe

Amy Kong said...

jgn lupa...money is important too.

MiSS_PipO said...

amy boleh sponsor i mah..haha