Friday, September 25, 2009

Susie's and My Bro's Convocation (12.8.2009) & (22.8.2009)

August was a graduation month. On 12 August, I attended Susie's convocation at UM. That time was my midterm break so I went there with Moonkitty. Susie graduated from Faculty of Built Environment majoring Building Surveying with 3.63 pointer, smart girl.

piNg, Susie and Alyn

UM Tradition, must throw high up to the sky 3 times. That's what Susie told me.

Then, on 22 August was my bro, ADE convocation at New Era College. My bro finished his Diploma in System Administrations. He even get the Best Student Awards. I was shocked jor when heard the announcement from emcee. Now he continuing his degree in the same college too. Anyway, I hope he can do the best too in his degree. Gambateh la. Don't always gaming.


All wearing the mask.

Received certificate

Group photo


My Bro, ADE

Papa and Mama were so happy with my bro achievement

Moonkitty with papa & mama

My Turn

Present for my bro

Moonkitty and ADE

piNg and ADE. Look ALIKE?

My Bro's Friends

1 comment:

SuSiEGaL86 said...

hi.... congat to ur bro. Thanks for coming ya. lalala. your bought for me de sushi king still at my room. not yet put in car. thnaks