Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009 in Malaysia (18.7.2009)

Yahoo~ Finally one of my dream come true~ I always wanna watch my favourite team, Manchester United in LIVE! (not Astro LIVE ya) Again, thanks to Moonkitty. She sponsored me the ticket. Moonkitty need to work so Riverbird and I went to Bukit Jalil first. That day the traffic really jammed. I guess the whole Malaysian MU fans were at BJ, just for MU. Of course there still got Malaysian team die hard fans. We reached early, 2 hours before the match kick off at 5.30PM. Wah, at BJ already got a lot of people liao. Everyone of them wearing the MU and Malaysia team jersey. I guess the sport shop earned a lot on that month. So we entered the stadium to "cop" the good seat. While waiting for Moonkitty, I took picture and cam-whoring around. Piu~ hot ah~ the whether really hot. I sweating like just finish "pom-pom". But never mind, this for MU team so scarified a bit lah. The match start sharp at 7.30PM and I was so excited to see all the MU players. Edwin Van de Sar look so tall, Ferdinand also. Rooney, Nani, Owen, Macheda, Riggs and etc. First half 2-0, I was shouting like~ kena cekik kot. Nani and Rooney scored. But the second half time make me =.="'.. Malaysian team managed to make it draw!! Really fantastic goal by Amri Yahya. At last minute, the substitute player, Micheal Owen scored the winning goal for MU. Conclusion, best. Nice game between the Malaysia and MU team. Sayang C.Ronaldo lari pi Real Madrid and Park Ji Sung ready for his Korean Team.

Outside and Inside at Stadium BJ

Full House

I'm So Creative! Prevent Sunburn

With Moonkitty and Riverbird

My Mouth.... =.="'

My waist bag and Domo

Stadium Bukit Jalil

3.30 PM, The Stadium Empty

But at 7.30 PM kick off, Full House liao

Nani Corner Kick

OMG, is Macheda~~ My new boy


Below pictures I stole it from Moonkitty which she took it on rematch game.















When Macheda scored

No comments: