Friday, September 18, 2009

Kosmo Varsiti Futsal 2009 (23-26.7.2009)

Futsal, the famous sports nowadays among the youngsters. One day, suddenly my ex-netball friend sms and invited me to join their team for the competition held by Komso. Sport lover like me just okay with it. Well, this will be my first time officially "beraksi" in futsal. Of course my jersey MUST BE number 11. The name? Eza said just put my famous name so I put MiSs PipO lo. I even bought a new futsal shoes and also the first time I wore Adidas brand. Usually I prefer NIKE. We not really well-trained, only train passing and shooting. No strategies at all. Play freestyle. There were only 4 teams for Women Open and we need to play league. (Home and away) We are not the best team but we fight for glory, cewah~ 3 wins and 3 draws brought us as the Champion for Women Open Category. We quite satisfied with the results and I managed to scored a winning goal for the last match which lead us as champion in UNITEN.

My new member shoes, Adidas Futsal Shoes. RM 120

The Jersey, NO 11.

Sweating~~ Multipurpose player, LoL

My Team Members, KickBaller. Anies as Captain and Moira as striker

Yana and Eza, both as defenders

WaWa @ BuBu as striker too and Irma, defender

Raj as striker and defender, Hajah as GK

Kick Off~
The referee was so funny, keep calling my name wrongly, Miss PoPi @ Pillow :D

Free Kick

PipO's in actions






The KickBallers

Presents

Moira, The Best Striker (2 goals) and Hajah, The Best GK

The 3rd Day I went to play netball at USIM so I'm not in the picture, sayang~

Here my medal. Is gold babe~

2 comments: