Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gloomy Raya

I still remember last year raya was a nightmare to me. That 1 week holiday I was work very hard on my Multimedia Project. Everyday only sleep 3 hours. Luckily I got my best buddy, Vshan Laling accompany me. We did the project together although we were from different section. Also Rajpreet come "teman" aje because her group members were superb, they done the project already. This year more worse, no more Vshan so alone at home do the assignments and projects. Now wait Dhi come back to UNITEN to do the group assignments. Then, last week I accidently betrayed my friend, dia xmo percaya I lagi, :[ Kolien~ when the holiday is not a holiday. Never mind, enjoy after the final sajelah~

| Artificial Intelligent |
1. Assignment 2 (Due Date : 7.10.2009)
2. Mini Project

| Human Computer Interaction |
3. Project (GPS)
Submit two week before the Final Exam

| Introduction To Computer Graphics |
4. Assignment 2 - Building 2D Image
Due Date : 8.10.2009

| Computer Modelling and Creativity |
5. The Black Square Problem (Submitted)
6. Group Assignment 2 - Find 5 posters
Due Date : 5.10.2009

| IT Communication |
7. Letter of Application and Resume (Submitted)
8. Technical Presentation Slides

9. Report - Haze (14.10.2009)

2 comments:

lisa said...

amoi,even when i saw the list of assignments and projects u wrote,i edy felt wanna jump into the river...

this scene i had experienced when in uni..when gonna rush out the thesis,sometime even didnt sleep till another day...times seem not enough for me..

anyway,times pass fast...u will get rid of it soon..just keep it up...when finish all of it,hurray !!!

jia you,dear...gd luck and all the best...

MiSS_PipO said...

haha, some are group assignments. but now raya bah, i only can do my part 1st. ok.. u too ya