Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sarikei (1 - 3.7.2009)

During short break, I followed my sister went Sarikei. Purposely went there to meet my old friends and EAT. Sarikei is my place where I grew up. Sarikei nothing much change. Friends also remain the same. Only Mee Ing busy a bit because she now is temporary teacher. Can't meet her. Let's the picture tell the story.

Again, Mr. Frogie. First Night at Sarikei terus blackout. My sis said besides budak hujan, I brought blackout too =.="'

Sister Amy act cute

Patin Misua, difficult to find at here. Only available at Sarawak

"Tang Hung" in Hokkien


Porridge

Rojak Buah

Rojak Sotong

Teh Ais

Teh C and Peppermint Tea

My Breakfast : Kampua with Pork Liver Soup.. sedap~

With Siew Wei

With Lih Jiin

With Angela Kua

Lunch At KFC

Sarikei Town

Interesting Name : LenJai = Leng Chai??

Hei Sing, Angela
Siew Wei, Lih Jiin, Ping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Join Sarikeian facebook group at http://groups.to/sarikeians/

Sarikei blog at
http://sarikei-time-capsule.blogspot.com