Sunday, August 9, 2009

2nd Farewell and My Last Day In Kuching (27.6.2009)

Last day in Kuching I went a lot of places. Cat Museum, Waterfront and last one is Taman Kereta. First time I heard it is from Chin. I thought is playground or car exhibition. Actually is a seafood world. If you want eat seafood, you can go Taman Kereta. A lot of seafood shops which located at the 6th floor of Permata Carpark. As I promised my colleagues I will treat them seafood. So we having my second farewell in Taman Kereta. Actually forgot what happened that day. Only knew I ate a lot. This will be my last post about Kuching. Lalalala~ sik tau mau cakap ape dah. Mali mali tgk pic ajelah I yang muka bulat tu~ :p

IDS Offices, Q and J

My Table and Kitchen

Presents from Sim n Hui Hui. Thanks.

Sugarcane

Butter Egg Yolks Crab. Not sure with the name, :p

Fuh, one of my favourite, Sotong Sambal Bakar

Bamboo Clams

Steam Fish with Salted Vege. Yummy~

Mixed Vege

Group Photo

Lao Mei and MiSs PipO

Sim With MiSs PipO

Robin

With Apek Chin

Albert Law with his cutie gf

2 comments:

MooNkitty said...

sedap tak crab tu??

MiSS_PipO said...

biasa aje. tapi "mahe"