Wednesday, August 26, 2009

D.F.S Cafe at Bandar Puteri, Puchong (10.7.2009)

Yeah, finally back to KL on 6th July and started my new semester. So happy to see my sister, brother, Susie and my uni friends. So glad to see them all. To celebrate, Annie brought us to Riverbird's brother in law new opened restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong, specialized in fish head noodles and pork noodles. Of course there were some other side dishes. At last Riverbird belanja. O~ ou~ MiSs PipO dah kena rasuah. Untuk membalas jasa, Riverbird asked me to promote his brother in law shop in my blog. After one month plus already passed, I baru nak post..wahaha. Busy bah.

Reunion after back to KL

The Address

D.F.S Cafe

Inside the cafe

Main Course's Prices

Soup's Type Prices

Noodle's Prices

Side Order's Prices

Ice-blended's Prices

Itu Dia~ Fish Head Mee Hoon with Big and Fresh Prawn

Dry Pork Kuey Teow and Mee

Soup Pork Mee Hoon

Young Choy Sum

Lettuce

Susie and I with our noodles

Strongly Recommended by MoonKitty

The way to D.F.S Cafe

Overall, the food was just nice and deserve for the next visit. Lai Lai~ come and try la~ Ho chiak punye. Anyway, non-halal.

D.F.S. Cafe,
27, Jalan Puteri 5/7,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong,
Selangor.

Tel: 017-8993188

Operating hours: 9am -10pm (Monday to Sunday)

1 comment:

SuSiEGaL86 said...

yummy yummy... delicious.... ask ah ing bring me go eat again.... very happy can join u ppl dinner. can taste various of food. :)