Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, SuSie Chieng!

Today is my best friend's birthday. We are friends for 12 years liao. My long-lasting friends not many, five fingers can count finish. Last week was her graduation, luckily I'm was on holiday plus Annie also off on that day. She is smart student but sometimes a little blur..more blur than me =.=''' She's funny (lawak selamba), funny and funny. My best partner in Basketball game for 7 years. She's number 10 and I'm number 11 for the jersey, she assist I score, I run she speed, she faul I scold her..wahaha. Like other girls, when we gather we gossiping, we tease each other, we hit each other. I still remember when we were in Form 4, we got quarrel once. Because what? BASKETBALL lo~ We were in different teams. I'm not happy with her "lan si" face when her team won the match..wahaha. After that, we don't talk for 1 month. But the weird things is, when we training we still can cooperate well. We seem can read each other minds. Only with eyes contact I knew where she will pass the ball. Not only in Basketball, other things we also will have the same thinking..LoL. Even some people said we look-alike, piu~ Haha, so much things I can write here about Susie. Next time ajelah~haha. Anyway, happy birthday to Susie. Wish you have a good start in your working. Always sweet-sweet with Mr.Thomas. First time get salary please treat me Korean FooD. Thanks for being my ever best friend even like my sister.

Miss SuSie Chieng Ling @ Amu @ Sushi @ SuSu Chieng @ aH LiNg

On her graduation

Like a small child pointing the food, =.="'

So hard want her to take properly picture

She thinks a lot when choosing the food, mean "Lo so"

Three month Industrial Training she stayed at my house so she's my MAID. Cook Spegetti

Yam Seng!!

When everybody say "no" to me, She's the only one who can accompany me watch Transformer 2 although she's even not yet watch Transformer 1

Together we went to Astro Talent Quest at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil

Together we went to Annie's friend wedding, Long

During CNY 2008. She always different from other. See~ mana dia tengok

CNY 2009

4 comments:

MooNkitty said...

~Hapi Batday Sushi Queen~

(Happy Birthday Susie Chieng)

SuSiEGaL86 said...

apa hal u upload my ugly photo.... want hit u liao....

hahaha.... anyway, terima kasih ya.... i tak tahu play blog, so not always on blog. thanks for coming to my convo as well. i will treat u and ah ing eat la. dont worry la. but i dunno how go there. lolzzzz

SuSiEGaL86 said...

Sometimes i will suddenly think back our hometown friend. some are very talkative, some are funny, some are proud, some are jealousy, some keep tall ppl bad and some keep talk ppl good. All of their own character....
U r my most long known de friend too. still remember f4. Really stupid. Ah siew, ah hee u and me.... sigh....

when think will laugh.... hahahaha

MiSS_PipO said...

haha..tat F4 thing r our secret. kenot tell anyone..haha. very funny. hope the f4 can reunion back