Monday, May 17, 2010

Summary of the First Day of CNY 2010

1. Early morning, mama cooked the long life mee and chicken soup as breakfast.
2. Took bath and dressed up nicely to greet everybody.
3. Papa and mama gave angpows for us. Amy & Winnie gave them the red packet too as they already working. Next year will be my turn if I started working.
4. Get ready to go back to "kampung" at Durin, Sibu. Visiting my relatives.
5. Went to explore my kampung with my siblings. Found out the sweet oldie memories, weird & fun things, trees, flowers etc.
6. Is time for the dinner, all the girls gathering at the kitchen and preparing the food.
7. After the dinner, we went back to Sibu again.
8. End of the first day of CNY.

14.2.2010

Mee Sua Chicken Soup

Is angpows time! Thanks papa and mama. Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Semua baju petak-petak..haha

Greeting my late grandma & grandpa

On the way to visit relatives

Borak-borak, sembang-sembang & makan-makan

Went to another relative's house

七婆和七公

Pineapple, Orchid, Pepper trees, Koko & Durian tree

Dogs and Cat

Rumah kampungku, antik betul..haha

This jetty milik keluarga ayahku

Ayam Jantan yang dibela oleh bapa saudaraku

Macam-macam ada di kampung

Gamling stuff and alcohol

My handsome brother

Vietnamese Girls

Uncles and Cousins

Menantu keluarga Kong's

My cousins

Preparing the dinner

"Chong Sa", the Hakka delicacy. Macam kepompong aje

Hakka Food

Having Dinner Together

Fireworks behind my house

No comments: