Sunday, November 22, 2009

T-Music Festival (12.9.2009)

Moonkitty won a pair of ticket to T-Music Festival but too bad that herself couldn't attend it because she got work at night. So, my bro and I untung lo. Got a lot of singer came from different places like David Tao (Taiwan), Chin (Thailand), Joey Yung (Hong Kong) and etc. But I never attend such a long long concert! From 7PM until 2AM ah~ Plus suddenly blackout for 20-30 minutes, piu~ I thought the concert gonna cancel but luckily the the management team managed to fix the problem. Early concert we still energetic but after 11PM both of us just sit still and listen only. "Bo lat" liao. Just hoping that the concert can finish quickly. 7 hours sitting at the National Stadium, Bukit Jalil and I not yet take my dinner! At 2AM Moonkitty came and fetched us. Went to drive-thru McD to save myself first. Hungry. But listening to live performance really nice.

MiSs PipO and Ah Ti

Pom-pom to make some NOISE~

Opening

1st : Andrew Tan (陈势安)

2nd: Rickman Chia (谢承伟)

3rd: Kelvin Tan (陈伟联)

4th: James

5th: Manhand

6th: Soler

7th: Ocean (海鸣威)

8th: Kenny (关智斌)

9th: Power Station (动力火车)

10th: Jade (刘力扬)

Jade's fans

Suddenly blackout. I thought is a part of performance too, wakaka

Whole BJ in dark mode

The emcees used some tricks to make the audiences silence and calm down by invited singer talked and sang using hailer.. WTH, haha

11th: Before the blackout was Chin performance.
Maybe he's really too hot then the wires caught by fire. After fixed, he continue singing

12th: Kay (郭晓薇)

13th: Eric Lim (林健辉)

14th: Khalil (方大同)

15th : Z-Chen (张智成)

16th :Sam Lee (李圣杰)

17th : Kay Tse (谢安琪)

18th: Justin (侧田)

19th: David Tao (陶喆)

20th: Joey Yung (容祖儿)

1.37AM, I'm so exhausted and hungry. During 7 hours, I had lots of fun.
Thanks Moonkitty~

No comments: