Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meow Meow Seafood Grill Fish Restaurant (24.8.2009)

Eat eat time~ on the last day my parent at KL, Moonkitty brought us all to eat a nice dinner at a cute restaurant named Meow Meow. Hope someday there will be Woof Woof Restaurant, haha. We invited Ah Tiong and Ah Ju joined the dinner too. We really enjoyed the food and this is my first time experience ate grilled crabs. Anyway, I still love the grilled lamb..yummy~

Meow Meow Seafood Grill Fish Restaurant


My Parent with Ah Ju

Ah Tiong, her Husband

Winnie and Eddie

My Bro, Ati and Moonkitty

Opened Kitchen, You can see they grill and cook the dishes

Half dead, the legs still moving

Main Character, Butter Steam Crabs

Another main character, Grilled Crabs

Fried Squids

Herb Spinach Soup with Century Eggs

Pineapple Chicken

Bitter Gourd with Salted Eggs

Grilled Lamb, I Love This

Steamed Fish

Watermelon

Ah Ju now is a MaMa liao.

Yeah~ as usual, MiSs PipO here


For the restaurant information:
Meow Meow Seafood Grill Fish Restaurant (Pork free)
No. 21, Jalan P PJS8/17, (corner lot)
Dataran Mentari,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel: 012-619 8881 or 012-218 8049

No comments: