Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Challenges

Starting 6 of April on Monday, I will facing a new challenges and and experiences in my life. Not yet enjoy or have enough rest, I need to go to Kuching by today, 5th April afternoon flight to do my Industrial Training for 3 months at Independent Data Services (IDS). Here need to thanks Robin because he helped me to get the place. Bro Robin, if you read this, PLEASE guide and take good care of me when training ya. If not, my both sis will find you! Haha. Well, now how's my feelings? Erm.. happy lo because finished exam liao.. worried and scared too because of the training. Scared I will make mistake, not capable to solve the tasks given to me, lecturer will come to supervise me later or get bully. 18 April also result will out.. damn it. This semester I really totally lost.. Operating System Concepts (OS) = Oh Shit! Hurms... results sure will be disappointing me. So sorry to papa and mama.. coming sem need to study harder to up my CGPA. This time go Kuching no family members will be at my side. At least Kajang here I still have my 2 sista n bro. But OK too.. got holiday can go back Sibu visit papa, mama and elder sis. Anyway need to sit for 6/7 hours bus..LoL. Now very tired, yesterday went watched midnight show, Too Fast Too Furious 4 with members at Midvalley. 3am went Uptown supper and 6am went OldTown White Coffee, Cyberjaya "lepaking" again. Reached home at 7am. Woke up at 10am to cut hair and start busy packing. Sleepy. Wan o o (sleep).. tomorrow need wake up early again. To all my friends who doing the training too, good luck and all the best. See you all after 3 months. Feel free can call or sms me anytime. Vshan Laing must take care, fast fast recovery from sick. Ah reen too, try register the LI if can although I knew you ady got the place, sayang you a lot. Rachi, I try my best to mms you when I free. Kuching has 3G.. video call ya..haha. Sis Annie and Winnie, sorry can't celebrate your both coming birthday. Bro Ade must guai guai... Stitch don't naughty. Hopefully this training time I still can manage to update my blogie. TaTa~ Kuching, I'm Coming.

No comments: