Friday, July 11, 2008

GoiNg HoMe Part 5

Location : 19E, Jalan Mxxxxxx, Sibu

Actually I only stayed for 2 years since i was born. (1986-1987)
Then my papa transfered to Kota Samarahan. (1988-1992)
Last my papa transfered again to Sarikei. (1993-now)
Next year if confirm, my whole family will move back to Sibu.
So, usually Saturday and Sunday i will go back to Sibu stay. (take 45 minutes to travel)
Weekdays at Sarikei due my papa working at Land and Survey, Sarikei.
Not all furnitures are move to Sibu, some still at Sarikei because I still staying at there.


HoMe SweeT HoMe

19 E

Living Room

Nice Ceiling

TV Set

Living Room Lamp, from IKEA

Dining Room

Dining Lamp, Romantic~~

A gift from my papa friend

Kain Pua Kumbu, izzit? haha

4 Season Pictures

Going 2nd Floor

3 Rooms, another room at below

Longan Tree

Orchids

No comments: