Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Xian Ding Wei, The Taiwanese Tea Room (20.12.1009)

My brother wanted to go to Sunway because there was a Comic Fiesta event held at Sunway. So we purposely fetch him to Sunway. While waiting for my brother, we do some window shopping. OMG, guess what happened? I found out a shop, named Urban Tee that has sold the old series be@rbrick with the opened boxes. Mataku rambang melihat be@rbrick yang banyak. I found the artist 1% series 18, if I bought it I manage to complete my series 18! Think and think about it, at last I bought it at the price RM95. I saw the hidden be@rbrick series 18, the Sponge Bob, RM60! I really wanted to buy it too. At last, RiverBird bought it for me as Christmas present, hihihihi. Memang kedai durjana. Thanks RiverBird.. My feeling like~~ so happy! Quickly sms Ah Kong to show off to him, ;p After one hour, my brother back from comic fiesta and we started thinking what to eat for our late lunch. Last, we went to Xian Ding Wei, a Taiwanese restaurant. If really want to rate the restaurant, I give 4 stars over 5. 1 star gone because the sweet potatoes balls already finished..wuwuwu~

Xian Ding Wei, Taiwanese tea Room



The enviroment was nice

Kaki Makan and Lepak



Here my Braised Beef Noodle, RM14.90
Nyam-nyam~ Sedap~

Oyster & Pig's Large Intestine Vermicelli, RM9.90


Taiwanese Supreme Chicken In 3 Variety of Sauces, RM18.90


Tri-color Pepper Beef, RM23.90

Mixed Fruit Tea

On the way back to Kajang. What a Wonderful evening~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ~ I like your photos of food ^^ and the sunset photo is nice too

MiSS_PipO said...

hai~ really? thanks a lot. I like domo too. anytime come n visit my blog