Friday, January 15, 2010

My Advance Valentine (11.1.2009)

Moonkitty went to Cameron Highlands last weekend. Suddenly she sms me said she got surprise for me. Erm~ I was thinking what so surprise? Be@rbrick? Domo? But at Cameron got all this thing? So I wait patiently until she reached home. Err~ guess what? She gave me a bouquet of pink roses. Walaoeh~ know I hate pink and she bought the pink color again, haha. The reason she bought and gave me this surprise because I never received any flower from anyone even from my boyfriend. Haiya~ that time dating masih kecik mah.. tak main romantik tu semua. Masih budak hingus lagi. Anyway, thanks a lot. I never thought that my first flower is from my sister. A bit touching la~ you know I never show out my emotion easily, cover bah. But if my valentine present is be@rbrick or domo, I will more touching ya~ wahahaha

Pinky Roses from Moonkitty

Nice?

My face without spec look weird huh? Just wake up face ..LoL

4 comments:

MooNkitty said...

weeeiiittt..... lalala pls love pink more... lalalalalala.......don gan dong don gan dong.

MiSS_PipO said...

tahi la.. pinky make me sick..Lalalala. wahahaha, saja nak ambik hati u..if not takde hadiah lagi from u

lyana said...

haha..alah ping u sweet lah dgn kaler pinky tu..nice wht~!
btw we are planning to play futsal once a week after midsem break, hope u and raj can join us.

MiSS_PipO said...

ish, geli ku. orite, kalo i senang i join..maklumlah project 1 byk yg kena wat..LoL