Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid Autumm Festival BBQ (3.10.2009)

This year I celebrated my Mid-Autumn Festival with my siblings and my cousins. We had a BBQ party at Piggy's condo. Of course, we prepared a lot of food and.. as usual I ate non-stop. Finish all the food, we started play the lantern until late night. After that my hometown friends came to joined us a while. Ssarawakian gathering..haha.

BBQ place. Rent for RM40

Chicken Wings Marinade by Moonkitty and MiSs PipO

"Ham", the Cockles

Prawns

Squids, Not Fresh. Lembik~

Potatoes and Corns

Marinade Beef

Bacon

Cheese HotDog

Lettuces

Otak-otak

MarshMallows

Start BBQ-ing



Done! Let's EAT!

Here the place we BBQ, located beside the swimming pool

Otak-otak not yet masak so Piggy get pissed off until the otak-otak get caught by fire. Hebat!

OMG! Otak-otak get burn! Help!

WuWuWu~ Hangus~

NVM~ Cam whore first

Colourful Lanterns

That's Us
From Left : Single Eyed Lid (Cousin), Moonkitty (Sister), Piggy (Sister), Ahdi (Brother), Golden (Cousin), PipO and Audrey (Cousin)

Jump Up High High To The Moon~ Yahuu~

Still budak~ main tanglung

Smile~

Hometown Friends

Another one

Handsome Cousin, Golden

Funny Cousin, Single Eyed Lid

Eat the mooncake until like this..clap~haha

My cousin said I look so sexy in this pose~ malu I..haha.

No comments: