Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HerbaLine @ Saujana Impian Kajang (22.9.2009)

Wahaha, my first went to facial eh! That day either go cut my hair or doing facial. At last Moonkitty and I decided go to HerbaLine first trial at Saujana Impian, behind the Tesco, Kajang. Very nervous because I don't know anything! I just like so "jakun" followed what Moonkitty did, haha. Not bad..so nice and relax~ That's why women love go to do facial even it's expensive. Next time I want go spa pulak..hihi.

HerbaLine @ Saujana Impian

Si Jakun

First time so need to fill the form

Tea was served while waiting for our turn

For customers put their shoes or sandal

Need to wash the foot

Their herbs aroma. Need to breath in (nose) and out (mouth)

Hiak hiak~ need to get change with this piece of top

DONE! Face look more fairer and smaller, LoL

Doing fish reflexology. FOC for 10 minutes

Wowuwu~ geli! Yeah, peace~

5 comments:

MooNkitty said...

jom pergi lagi. I need bleach my face. Dark like indon

MiSS_PipO said...

jom..i pon. black hole dah memonopoly muka i

Anonymous said...

may i know how much u paid for the first trial?

MiSS_PipO said...

1st trial only RM38 if not mistaken.

Anonymous said...

o ok...thanks ^^~