Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ah Jong's Wedding Day (8.6.2009)

I was invited to Mr. Jong Shau San wedding on Monday, 8th of June at 6.30 PM at Three Points Restaurant. Mr. Jong is IDS programmer and also developer. On the that day, I just wore casual because all my dresses are in KL. Anyway, this is the only time I can saw all the IDS staff wore so smart, handsome, pretty and beautiful, haha. After the wedding dinner, we had photographing session. Here wish Ah Jong and his wife sweet sweet forever~

IDS Family

Wedding Cake

Ah Jong and his wife

Kampai~ Yam Seng~

Jia Yan, Ping, Wynie and Pin2

With my Supervisor, Lily Ting

Sim, the cutie

Adeline Kiew

Ping n Pin2

Albert

With Da ge Apek Chin

Robin

Mr. Futsal, Thien

Beep Beep~ Ah Seng. He wearing my amu spec

Tung Kai aka TK

New couple in IDS, Thien and Ah Seng..wahaha

3 comments:

MooNkitty said...

all ur dress at KL? U ada dress ke?

kakakakakakaka

MiSS_PipO said...

ur dress is my dress, my dress is my dress. wahaha

MooNkitty said...

Annie@123wiitt wittt... gambar ai ai with many guys wor