Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sushi King @ Boulevard, Kuching (06.06.2009)

To thanks Mr. Robin for helping me a lot on this 3 months training, I decided to "cia" him Sushi King at Boulevard. Actually myself also wanted to eat la..haha. Reached Sushi King at 8.30 PM, not bad~ almost full house. Seem Kuching people likes eat sushi a lot. Find a place to sit, waiting and waiting. After 5 minutes, the waiter just approached us. A bit too late to serve us la.. bro waiter. No good to let customer to wait neh~ Directly served us the cold green tea without asking us wanna cold or hot and no "auto" refilled, =.="' As usual, I ordered my favourte dish, SALMON STEAK set! HiHi. Robin ordered the Ebi Tama Don set (Prawn). Side dishes, "Cumi-cumi", the baby octopus lo (the way my sister and I called it) and scallops. Waiting again, at 9.00 PM the food just came. Wakao~ I saw Robin's Ebi, the Ebi's look "a bit" different from actual picture. I saw liao also no appetite to eat jor. Luckily my salmon "more handsome". The different between KL and Kuching salmon set is KL gave Vitagen and Kuching gave ice-cream. (If I'm not mistaken, LoL). Nyam~ nyam~ nyam~ finished nyam I went to pay the bill. The cashier girl suddenly asked me one red? I thought what one red and answer "yayaya". Rupa-rupanya she asking the side dishes is it only one red plate? The Cumi-cumi jadi free jor. After passes few days I found the resit and just realized it, wahaha. So sorry I didn't mean not to pay it. Also blur jor that time. Paiseh, LoL.

Papa, mama, sister and brother, aH Bin fat liao~ yeah


Sushi King @ Boulevard, Kuching

Green Tea

Ebi Tama Don's looks in Menu

Output : No Comment

Salmon Steak's looks in Menu

Output : Still OK!

"Cumi-cumi's" looks in Menu

Output : Small like my thumb

Scallops Sushi's looks in Menu

Output : Totally different.. haha. No Comment too.

5 comments:

lisa said...

amoi..go patou didnt ajak me???haha...jealous...nc

MiSS_PipO said...

haha, where got dating? just my colleage @ friend. He help me get the internship here de. I'm going bek to Sibu @ Ckei. Go yamcha ya~~

MooNkitty said...

WTF.. Kuching Sushi King really suck.. OMG!!!!

lisa said...

yeah,when bec skei...miss u....

MiSS_PipO said...

mmg pun. nasib salmon steak no prob..haha.

Ok Lih Jiin, see you at ckei next next week