Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gawai HoLiDay (29th May - 2nd June)

Went back to Sibu for a short holiday. Felt so happy can went back reunion with my family. Papa, mama and my sister.. miss you all so much. My mama getting okay, started ate meat and no more porridge. But still need be careful with food. At Sibu, avoiding from any friends, no msn, no YM, no SMS. That's feeling damn nice~ peaceful. I don't care about my friends anymore, they want find me then find. Don't want find, that's fine. If not, people keep thinking I'm "perasan" on what and "terasa". Padahal langsung takde. Enjoy my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper happily with family. Even BBQ my favourite 3 layers pigpork with papa during 1st June of Gawai celebration. Busy downloading the movies for me to watch at night when I go back to Kuching again. The training still 2 weeks to go~ Can't waiting until that time. I really want to finish this training as fast as possible. Going MAD here.. totally tortured my mentality.

Latest Me

Driving my sister's new car, Grand Livina

In the bus, going bek Sibu at 10.00 PM

Reached Sibu at 4.30 Am

My mama did the turtoises. Cute?

BBQ Time. A piece of cake for me to start the fire

"Si Tam Jiak" BBQ the 3 layers pork

Ready to Eat

Hasil Longan yang ditanam oleh papa

Poser. PipO, Amy and Mama

Sibu Nite

"Yiu chang kueh", mama favourite

Breakfast : Mihun Kampua

Breakfast : 3 Layer Teh c

Breakfast : Wantan (Bian Nuek)

Breakfast : Kampua Goreng

Breakfast : Mi Goreng

Supper at Taman Selera Muhibah

Supper : Ais~ Kacang~ Ais Ais Kacang~ Merah

Supper : "Shui Guo Bing"

Supper : "Yiu Chang Kueh" again

Supper : Mi Goreng Lembu

Supper : Dumpling

2 comments:

MooNkitty said...

hmm...hmmm....hm.... seronok juga ngaban gawai u ya...

MiSS_PipO said...

yalor, cuma kurang tuak aje.