Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PaintBaLL (09.05.2009)

Paintball, a new experience for me. Went paintball with my colleagues, paid RM20 for make myself PAIN. Why so cheap? Because my company sponsored the pallets plus my Big Boss knew the paintball tauke. I thought it'll be FUN, actually NOT. At first, I was so excited but nervous. I scared of pain, =.=''. Before that, we were given a briefing about the rules and safety. The game started at 10.30 AM. Divided into 2 groups. Wakao! Cilaka sakit punya. I think I played 5 or 6 games and I got shot by 7 hits. 2 hits was "blind hit". I was already "dead" and thought wanna walked out from the field. I put my hand up then~~~ BANG BANG!! My left hand and shoulder kena. Memang cilaka punye orang. I scolded out in Hokkien! "Lang Si Liao Gu Pak!" mean already dead also wan to shoot! I nearly scold out F***! But my Big Boss was in the field too, better shut up. I "beh song" (not in good mood) walked out from the field, I QUIT! I suspect two persons, either Mr. J or Mr. DG. Took off all the mask, chest protected pad and jersey in anger. Last two games Albert's turn to get MAD too, haha. All games finished at 2.00 PM. Went back with injurd here and there. This is my first time and my last time play paintball which for me is PAINBALL. Except paintball got machine gun and my future BF ajak. On the same day 3.00 PM I went for snooker with Chin, Albert and Robin.


Injured. For Bottom is Mr. Thien kicked my leg when played futsal.


MiSs PipO (Fat Liao)

The Field with the Bunker

Colleagues (Left to Right : Chin, Sim, Albert and Lily)

2 comments:

MooNkitty said...

padan muka kau.. belajarlah menyelinap with me.. last time i shoot people only... i tak kena pun *bangga*

MiSS_PipO said...

mengade.. bos i maen tipu. marker dia org gempak.. paling baek jgn membazir duit.. baek simpan beli bearbrick