Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trip To Port Dickson

After exam, we went BBQ at Port Dickson. 3 cars start leaving at Petronas at 7.oo PM, reached PD at 9.oo PM. Thought will gonna having fun but many friends cannot go. Really SAD when Vshan told me aH reen cannot go.. no mood jor. So this time no cameraman. But got new members join like Aizat, Jengkoil n Shahrul. No happy with this time trip, I prefer last time trip at Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. I'm the one who have to help "hidupkan api".. pity saw Aizat, Jengkoil n Shahrul. If you ask me what's PD looks like.. sorry, I can't describe for you. What I know is "DARK". Even I BBQ also using torchlight n HP light.. and so glad that we only got one torchlight. Another interesting things is there was a white car parked beside us, GUESS what they are doing? Yeah, what you thinking now is exactly what they are doing. WoW~ the girl scream a lot babe~ I even saw a live show in front of my eyes.. stupid they opened the light inside the car.. dah la lampu putih lagi.. but I accidently saw ya. We bla from PD at 2.30 AM. One hour later we reached UNITEN. One things I have to tell, actually Dhi also can drive fast leh... haha. So lame.. LoL.

No comments: