Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival 2008

This year Mid-Autumn also called Mooncake Festival, Annie brought me to Jye Ling's house to celebrate. We having a BBQ party~ pasal makan I memang no. 1, LoL. Actual date for mooncake festival was on Sunday but we celebrated it early on 13/11 Saturday so that we still can rest on Sunday. I ate a lot, "reri" a lot~~ happy :) So many food to eat. On the next day, we celebrated it again at Restaurant Nak Won, Ampang with my cousin. Yeppie~ korean food! Getting gemuk, huh. Never mind, haha. I enjoy eating.

With Prince aH YaO

Starbucks Mooncakes. Tiramisu & Strawberries Flavour

Tai Thong Mooncakes

Sushi

Main characters of the night

BBQ started!!!

Very Yummy, deer meat

MiSS PipO busy Eat~ eat~ eat~

Moon

After bath. Tanglung

Ati, MiSS PipO, Audrey, Annie

Again, MiSS PipO eat~ eat~ eat~

Beef, Pork, KimChi Soup & Rice Cake

Tauke nio gave de. Pun tak tau ape

No comments: