Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AND1 3on3 Berjaya Times Square

Yaya~ on 17 August 2008, I were one of the referees who's on duty at AND1 3 on 3 at Berjaya Times Square. The competition started at 10 AM and finished at 7 PM. Non-stops play.. of course I were very tired but I having so much fun because I LOVE BASKETBALL. There were 11 courts in front of the Berjaya Times Square.. it was a big event that I ever had in my life.. quite scared because I not a pro referee and lack of experiences. Luckily we worked in pair for a court and my partner was from Puchong, Ah Fai. He covered me a lot. This was my second times being referee in here, the first time was at Mines. Now, I'm not active in basketball ady, sometimes only help as a referee or table officer. In this age, I prefer sit down and enjoy the games. I LOVE THIS GAME.. ^^
More information about AND1 StreetBaller Tour : http://and1malaysia.blogspot.com/
___________________________________________________________________
My partner, Ah Fai

Court 2

This speaker located exactly behind my court only, my ears deaf of whole day =.=

The scoreboard

Rapping and Beat Box Competition

Break Dancing Competition

3on3 Competition

DONE! Mission Accomplished

No comments: