Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is MidNighT

3.30 Am

I lay down to sleep
but FAIL
One hour passed
I still AWAKE
What make me so STRESS?
Am I THINK too much?
Or
Am I WORRIED too much?
Erm, maybe I shouldn't telling something to someone.
Next time I must learn to keep it, I don't want someone know.

Tomorrow 15 October, I'll be having my flash presentation, Creative Thinking final exam and need to pass up the group presentation report too.
My flash project ......................... NO COMMENT. It just a very simple flash.
PRAYING and HOPING that the lecturer PLEASE don't asking so much question.
Not yet study for creative thinking... means TODAY I will be AWAKE for whole day again.
About Thursday, need to present Advanced Programming... pening.

Vshan is still doing his flash and I in standby mode to helping him. Pity him.
Erm~ seem I can't sleep, then better do revision now. Jarang I so rajin..

p/s : MiSS PipO in silent mode.. DON'T ASK WHY.

No comments: