Saturday, October 18, 2008

TaK MaU~ TaK Mau~

I always tell my friends that sometimes we need to tell LIE
But how come this time I'm being so HONEST ar?
Having a complicated feeling now...
I should just keep it deep deep deep in my heart...
HeHe...Guessing what is that right?
DON'T WANT TELL :p
I'm telling something to someone
Until now I didn't know how someone thinks about that.
Am I waiting for someone reaction or answer?
Erm~ I better ask myself first, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, stupid PING?" LoL
Silent Mode again~~
I will just pretending there is nothing happen to me...

Yea~ tomorrow going Genting to watch concert from Hong Kong Singer, Justin. Going with my sister. Morning I will go to watch my buddies play football 1st, they got friendly match with the junior. Laling Vshan n Dhiya, dont lose ok?

No comments: