Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bring The Girls Out! Girls Generation at Twin Tower @ Live 2012

20th March 2012, I was on my night shift. In the midnight playing with my Iphone browsing the Facebook (snake a bit) suddenly I saw an article post stated that Girls Generation are coming this 23 or 24 March 2012 for Twin Tower @ Live 2012. At first I don't believe since I thought that must be only rumors. I don't want get too excited then end up disappointed. That night I couldn't concentrate at my work and keep thinking about it. I started sms/whatapps to my friends, ex-boss and ex-colleagues (Astro), my sister and browse Internet especially at Soshified page for the confirmation about the performance. Weekend I need to work morning shift but how if they really come? Without thinking too much, I talked to my manager that I want to apply half day leave. But 23 or 34 March? I need to make decision so I applied on Friday and if 24 then continue leave by MC! This master plan only can success cannot fail! I was off day on 21 and 22 March. Although is pretty clear confirmed by the organizer that SNSD sure coming but who knows? There still no official statement from SM Entertainment or Girls Generation's FB. I scared the girls are not able to come due they schedule are so pack! Finally~ on 22 March midnight official statement was out from SM and SNSD FB about they are one of the guest at Twin Tower @ Live 2012 on 23 March 2012!

Although is a free concert to all but fans will can have the fans zone by spending over RM150 for 2 premium tickets, RM300 for 4 premium tickets, RM500 for gold zone and RM600 for VIP (seated) for the Formula 1 merchandises. Find my friend to share the ticket but ticket SOLD OUT! WTF! True or not? Then never mind, as long I can watch them, anywhere also fine for me.But I still hoping that I can have the ticket. I wanted to see them near! Only at 3pm where I want move from house to KLCC, suddenly Annie gave me a call. Her manager giving the ticket and guess what? Is gold zone ticket! I felt like I hit a jackpot!! Nearly faint. Annie unnie~ sarangheyo~ She said she will accompany me to KLCC so I went to Astro to meet her and go together. No traffic jam as we reached KLCC at 5pm. Since the gate only open at 6.30pm so we went for a drinks first. SONEs flocked the stage area. Everybody want to get the best place to see their idol. OMG, the fans at the free zone all blocking the gold zone entrance. We don't have any idea how to go in. Asked helps for marshal but useless. SONEs power~ What to do~ We only slowly squeeze into the entrance and Annie started felt @#$%^&. Skip the process and finally we successfully entered the gold zone after "sardine" each other for 30 minutes. Wow, we were so front~~ maybe the 3rd or 4th row! So excited, my heartbeat no longer listen to my brain. Here come the MC JoJo entertained the crowds, performances from DJ and dancer to warm up the concert. SONEs started becoming impatient by keep shouting GG, So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Around 9:00pm, finally the 8 angels came out in white costumes and wowed the audience with their latest album song, The boys. The SONEs gave their fully support by singing and fanchating along with the song. The atmosphere was really awesome and SONEs keep shouting their favourite members. Unfortunately Yuri was adsent due to her individual activity for Fashion King drama. I still cant believe that Girls Generation now was in front of me. They are so pretty like a doll and silky milky skin they have! While the first song ended, I saw Sunny turned to back stage and keep pointing at her microphone. The girls were having problem with their mic but they still sang and gave the best perfomance for the audience. Of course they sang it LIVE! No lips sync. Following the "The Boys", the girls continue let the audience felt their heat by "GENIE". My favourite song from them! It's just like my wish were granted when Tiffany said "Malaysia, put it back on!". The SONEs response were fantasic where they cheered out of their lung including me. The girls take a short break by short self introduction. Sooyoung said, "Terima Kasih Malaysia" in her ageyo style while Seohyun greet the audience in Malay with "Selamat Datang". Tiffany helped Taeyeon translate her words to audience. The girls sweat a lot especially Jessica, haha. Audience could see they helped each other wiped their sweat at the stage. The show continue with "Hoot" then another break where they talked why Yuri couldnt join and promise next time they will come back with all nine members! I cant stop smiling, sing along with them and I cant take off my eyes on Yoona because she my bias!

The girls proceeded the show with "Run Devil Run" and Korean version "Mr.Taxi". The audience really enjoyed and amused with their famous dance movement and long legs. Here come the last song, "GEE". The best part of this song when again the audience screamed the fanchant "GEE". Total the girls had performances 6 songs. Finally is time to say goodbye. The girls need to rush to airport for 11:30pm flight. The girls spend a little time on stage waved goodbye and thanks to audience before MC came onto the stage. All the SONEs left immediately once the girls ended their performance. It's look like more SNSD concert rather than Twin Tower concert! The girls only spend 6 hours in Malaysia just for the Twin TOwer concert! Really appreciate and thanks to the girls for coming to perform. It just like dream come true to see them in real life! Next~ CONCERT! Wait patiently for it.

P/S: Although organizer was not good enough, but I still wanna thanks for bringing the Girls' Generation came to Malaysia. You rock! Thanks Kak Atol, Shelly and Annie for the tickets. Thanks Annie again accompany me to the concert. Thanks SONEs and of course Girls' Generation! RIGHT NOW~ is GIRLS GENERATION!

The ticket and the pass

Twin Tower @ Live 2012

Golden Zone entrance and exit. Only has one entrance~ =.=

Read from news, that day 68,000 audience at Twin Tower! Unbelievable!

Annie tired so she just sat on the ground, haha!

Holding iPhone in pink shirt, that me!

SONEs project for the Girls' Generation

The Boys

The epic part for The Boys

Tiffany said "Malaysia, put it back on!" at GENIE. Love it!

GENIE

Hoot

The arrow dance for Hoot

The first talking

The second talking. The girls keep wiping their sweat. Sunny drink like a boss here, haha!

Hyeyeon's mouth, LoL. SNSD jjang!

SONEs chased for SNSD after their performance.

Smile happily ;) Next, CONCERT!