Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello World~

Hello everybody~ It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. Well, student life especially when it comes to final year, one word- BUSY! Luckily I have only one midterm test this semester, not like other friends who have 3 or 4 subjects need to study. Oh ya~ now I'm having my mid break for 2 weeks, yeah! I'm not going back to hometown (Sarawak) but need, have, must stay at home doing my final year project. I need to start my video shooting which will spend a lot of time. So too bad and sad again when your holiday is not really a holiday. Anyway~my mama and dajie will come to KL soon, haha. This time mama will stay for more longer, 2 months! Happy happy.

Chubby PipO try to do mata juling


Finally~ after waiting for so long, Hebe..nonono~ now is Tien Fu Zhen (one of the Taiwanese pop group member, S.H.E) is released her first single debut album on 3/9/2010! She is my favourite in S.H.E since in their first album, "Lian Ren Wei Man". Of course I will support ori one.

Please support the ori if you Like, haha


田馥甄

No comments: