Monday, March 16, 2009

My Psycho Art Work

Original

Using Adobe Photoshop CS3. Filter (Photocopy)

What I'm doing in the class? How to avoid sleepy in the class? How to pretend very pay attention in the class? What to do if the class was very bored? Well, this is what Miss Pipo did in the class. My favourite drawing. Is it virus? Bacteria? Ghost? Erm.. I also don't know..LoL. This kinda psycho cartoon I drew when I attended Computer Organization last sem. I took 2 weeks to finish it. Date completed : 13 of August 2008, 9.00.54 AM. (paper size : 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm) I asked my friends to guess the amount of virus. But until now, myself also didn't count it. XD

RM 10 for those who guess it correctly..haha.

2 comments:

Vesshant Visyan said...

tak de keje lain ka lu..wahahahaha

MiSS_PipO said...

yala..u pun takde keja buat mah..kat kelas kita pun selalu YM