Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Laling

BiChan & Pink

17 March 2009
My best buddy 22th birthday
Went Ayam Penyet to celebrate
I gave him a Umbro shirt
Suddenly Mie got a plan, pretend car broke down
Stopped at Petronas
Vshan seriously checking the Abu's car
Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng~~
We took out the cake
We sang birthday song
Make wish, blow cake & play icing a while
Reen angry with me, again ( my fault)
Back to UNITEN
Need study for OS quiz and IP configuration test

Thanks Vshan
Without you, my uni life sure bored
Thanks as my teh tarik, lunch, dinner and supper geng
Help me when I'm in trouble
Be there when I need a friend
Be your Proton Saga loyal passenger
Always support me in anything everthing
"tahan" my hot temper and emo mood

No friends are forever
No friends are long lasting
Maybe after gradute we will lost contact
But I'm glad and happy to have you in my life
No matter what happen, bro forever
Sayang You
Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Vesshant Visyan said...

dun worry bro...i'll mke sure you stay in touch with me till we are stil in this world...cz i dun wana lose a gud fren like u in my life.Abt ur emo n mood, i have got nuthin to stay much but gv n tke is very important in any kind of relationship,thats wat i undrstand.sayang u alot too..n ya thanks for making my birthday meaningfull....love ya!!