Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Love You, Grandma

On Monday, 11.30 PM, 8 December 2008,
While I were get ready to sleep, my sis suddenly came in to the room with the red eyes. She said, "Ah po bo liao~". I didn't cry, I just silent. Because I knew that day will come but it come more faster than what I expected. My sis asking my mum, "Should I, Ping and Ati go back to Sarawak? My mum said up to you. But the ticket price is ridiculous high than usual. If 3 of us going back, my sis has to pay to Air Asia RM 3000. My sis asking my papa again. Papa said never mind, no need to go back. Sorry that I couldn't attend my grandma's funeral. Forgive us grandma. We really love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i mana ada nangis??

MiSS_PipO said...

i tak cakap u nangis leh, mata mearah aje.

Anonymous said...

hahahha...ah ing wont nanggis....but ah kai for sure nanggis....lol

MiSS_PipO said...

haha, ah khai mmg kuat nangis pun