Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 1st Deepavali Celebration In My Life

Thanks to my bro, Vshan Laling. Because of him, I had my 1st experience of Deepavali celebration. 27 of November 2008, at 2 PM, Hisyam, Sree and I went to Vshan's house. We were waiting for Vshan at Mobil Station because we don't know the way to his house. We enjoying eating curries, yummy~ After I finish a plate of rice, Vshan's mama gave me another plate. =.="' walaoeh~ Full full full~ Perut kenyang hati gembira, haha. Vshan's dog very cute, is poddle. Named Akil. But Akil only listen to his mama. I kena buli by Akil, huhu. At 5 PM Rachi joined us too. We went to Vshan girlfriend's house. Can't eat anymore. Stomach overload ady. Ohya, Vshan's papa gave us angpow, yeah yeah~ Y(^^)Y


At Vshan's House

At Anu's House. Muka Happy Betol Vshan, haha

Maruku? Muruku? Maruko?

Curry

Indian Tradisional

Akil

No comments: