Sunday, January 11, 2009

Me . Single Life

Yesterday, I went to Times Square to meet my friend from Sarawak. But kena "fong fei kei", she will a bit late, evening will just arrived there. Nvm then, I went Sg. Wang, go shopping. Shopping alone...erm, not bad too, I still can spend a lot..haha. I bought 2 shirts, eat my favourite korean foods, go visit DoMo and watching Chinese Acrobatic. Tired, leg pain ady. Is kinda weird shopping alone without my sisters together complaining and give opinion. No mood shopping for CNY yet because this year CNY will not prefect anymore without my grandma. I'm going back to Sarawak on 23th of January. Before that, I need to complete my midterm exam, huh. Gambateh. End, my single life.

Kimchi Soup,Restaurant Shin 6th Floor

Domo Slippers, :)

Times Square CNY Look

Sg. Wang CNY Look

Amoi Beijing Play "Che Ling"

Beijing Guy Do The Balancing With The Pot

2 comments:

Vesshant Visyan said...

aiya laling ha...y never roger???surely i turun wan ma for u...wahahahaha

MiSS_PipO said...

ala.. mcm la u dpt dtg. u n ur gal tat time at bukit tinggi la, show off to me again u at old time, remember? how dare to ask u join..ngok